Catholic War Veterans Posts now have a new way to report the activities of their Officer Programs for the 2020-21 program year.
New Report Form. Instead of 6 different Report Forms for 6 different Officers to fill out and mail in to 6 different Officers at 2 or 3 higher echelons, there is now only ONE consolidated form for all Officers to report the activities and accomplishments of their particular programs. Click HERE to view and print a blank Report Form with instructions.
Posts are to fill out and enter the data from the Report Form into their Post database. Instructions on how to do that can be viewed and / or printed by clicking HERE.
Change in disposition of completed Report Form. The Report Form is a fillable PDF. Posts should mail an FYI copy of the completed form to all higher echelons. PDF copy of the Report Form can be saved and attached to an email to higher echelons, if desired.
- one copy to the Chapter (for Posts in PA & NY)
- one copy to their Department (for those under Dept jurisdiction). Each Department will inform their subordinate Posts as to where and who to mail the completed form to.
- one copy to National (for ALL Posts, including those not under Dept jurisdiction). This will be mailed to National HQ in Bellerose, NY.
The Reporting Periods have changed. The Reporting Periods now coincide with the Fiscal Year of the National Department of the Catholic War Veterans. Reporting Periods are:
- July 1 – December 31. Deadline to be received at ALL higher echelons is January 20.
- January 1 – June 30. Deadlines to be received at ALL higher echelons is June 20.