Welfare Officers organize and provide service to veterans and their families, without regard to a veterans faith affiliation.
“For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me a drink, a stranger and you welcomed me, naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visted me.” – Mt 25:35-36
NOW UPDATED for 2020-21 – use the links below:
- Welfare Officer’s Program Details
- Welfare Officer’s Duties & Responsibilities (Officer’s Manual)
- Semi Annual Post Activities Report Form (WELF highlighted)
Use the links below:
Would you like to join us in our mission of serving all veterans “For God, For Country, For Home” ? Click HERE to go to the Application page.
- You can print out an Application to join the CWV and Auxiliary.
- Or you can fill out the Online Application
- Click HERE to pay your dues online – current members can renew here also!