The Officer of the Day is entrusted with the behavior and decorum of their respective echelon, and should always perform their duties in a military manner.
NOW UPDATED for 2020-21 – use the links below:
- Officer of the Day Program
- Officer of the Day’s Duties & Responsibilities (Officer’s Manual)
- Semi Annual Post Activities Report Form (OD highlighted)
COMMONLY USED RITUAL CEREMONIES:
Would you like to join us in our mission of serving all veterans “For God, For Country, For Home” ? Click HERE to go to the Application page.
- You can print out an Application to join the CWV and Auxiliary.
- Or you can fill out the Online Application
- Click HERE to pay your dues online – current members can renew here also!