The Historian’s duties are to present the news of their echelon to the public, and tell the story well. The Historian must have an enthusiasm for the programs of their echelon.
NOW UPDATED for 2020-21 – use the links below:
- Historian’s Program Details
- Historian’s Duties & Responsibilities (Officer’s Manual)
- Semi Annual Post Activities Report Form (HIST highlighted)
Would you like to join us in our mission of serving all veterans “For God, For Country, For Home” ? Click HERE to go to the Application page.
- You can print out an Application to join the CWV and Auxiliary.
- Or you can fill out the Online Application
- Click HERE to pay your dues online – current members can renew here also!