The 2nd Vice Commander is responsible for planning and carrying out programs to recruit new members and retain present ones.
Jesus said to them “Come after me and I will make you fishers of men.” – Mark 1:17
- 2nd Vice Commander’s Program Details
- 2nd Vice Commander’s Duties & Responsibilities (Officer’s Manual)
Recruitment: How-to’s, and helpful hints to work with your Diocese and local parishes for recruiting – click HERE
Recruitment: Tip Sheet – Ideas you can use to help you attract new members to your Post and Auxiliary – click HERE
Recruitment: Three Recruitment Kits available with multiple resources – click HERE
- Promotional Kit – for recruiting new members to your existing Post or Unit
- Starter Kit – for starting a new Post or Auxiliary Unit
- Procedural Kit – to outfit your Altar (replace lost or worn items)
Would you like to join us in our mission of serving all veterans “For God, For Country, For Home” ? Click HERE to go to the Application page.
- You can print out an Application to join the CWV and Auxiliary.
- Or you can fill out the Online Application
- Click HERE to pay your dues online – current members can renew here also!