The 2nd Vice Commander is responsible for planning and carrying out programs to recruit new members and retain present ones.
Jesus said to them “Come after me and I will make you fishers of men.” – Mark 1:17
- 2nd Vice Commander’s Program Details
- 2nd Vice Commander’s Duties & Responsibilities (Officer’s Manual)
Recruitment: How-to’s, and helpful hints to work with your Diocese and local parishes for recruiting – click HERE
Recruitment: Tip Sheet – Ideas you can use to help you attract new members to your Post and Auxiliary – click HERE
Recruitment: Three Recruitment Kits available with multiple resources – click HERE
- Promotional Kit – for recruiting new members to your existing Post or Unit
- Starter Kit – for starting a new Post or Auxiliary Unit
- Procedural Kit – to outfit your Altar (replace lost or worn items)
AUXILIARY 2ND VICE PRESIDENTS PROGRAM DETAILS
Would you like to join us in our mission of serving all veterans “For God, For Country, For Home” ? Click HERE to go to the Application page.
- You can print out an Application to join the CWV and Auxiliary.
- Or you can fill out the Online Application
- Click HERE to pay your dues online – current members can renew here also!