The programs of the Catholic War Veterans & the Auxiliary are what set us apart from all other Veterans Service Organizations. Administering our programs are the responsibility of the Echelon Officers – each position has a corresponding program.
On each of these pages, you will find:
- a description of each Officer’s duties from the CWV Officers Manual
- the National Officer’s Program with details, rules, deadlines, etc
- the Officer Report Form to be filed twice a year with all of the upper Echelons
- Other Program helps – tips, other forms, etc.
Use the links below for each of our National Programs. Click on the blue-wording
- Catholic Action & Americanism: CWV 1st Vice CDR — Auxiliary 1st Vice President
- Membership: CWV 2nd Vice CDR — Auxiliary 2nd Vice President
- Youth Activities: CWV 3rd Vice CDR — Auxiliary 3rd Vice President
- Ritual & Ceremonies: CWV Officer of the Day — CWV Auxiliary Ritual Officer
- Veterans Welfare: CWV and CWV Auxiliary Welfare Officer
- Historians Program: CWV and Auxiliary Historian
- Other Officers Pages – for those that do not have a National Program, but have important information to convey about the duties of the position (being built now).
Recruitment & Retention – read below and then click HERE
It is EVERY MEMBER’S responsibility to recruit and retain membership for us to continue to grow and fufill our mission to help veterans.
To do this, resource materials have been developed to help Post’s and Auxiliary’s in these efforts. Some are available for download on this website and printed; others can be ordered from National HQ.
Recruitment of members should be an ongoing effort – you can recruit anytime, anywhere! Call or email to get the materials you need to grow the CWV and Auxiliary.
Each year the Catholic War Veterans & Auxiliary sponsor a “National Recruitment Week”, usually the week of or before Veterans Day. The same resources found on this site can be used during this event. Other items may be available from HQ to assist you further. Details will be posted on this site as we approach Recruitment Week.
Would you like to join us in our mission of serving all veterans “For God, For Country, For Home” ? Click HERE to go to the Application page.
- You can print out an Application to join the CWV and Auxiliary.
- Or you can fill out the Online Application
- Click HERE to pay your dues online – current members can renew here also!