It is the responsibility of individual Posts and Units to maintain their membership database.
Click HERE to submit a request for access to your CWV Post or Auxiliary Unit database. Send an email to National CWV Headquarters with “Database Access” in the Subject line. Put your name, Post or Unit number, phone and email address in the body of the email. You will be contacted by your Regional POC as soon as possible.
To access your CWV Post website: (use the web link below)
To access your CWV Auxiliary Unit website: (use the web link below)
How-To Guides for Database Maintenance (available soon)
- Register as a User and Log In
- Update Post Info and Officers
- Add a New Member
- Update Dues Payments & Transmittals
- Marking Deceased & Delinquent Members
- Printing Membership Cards
We suggest printing each set of instruction to refer to as you move through the website to perform each function.
Would you like to join us in our mission of serving all veterans “For God, For Country, For Home” ? Click HERE to go to the Application page.
- You can print out an Application to join the CWV and Auxiliary.
- Or you can fill out the Online Application
- Click HERE to pay your dues online – current members can renew here also!