** Diocese of Brooklyn Interviews – for recruiting **
- Nat’l CDR Crum & Dept of NY CDR O’Shea Interview – click HERE
- Read the article & watch the video
- Try something like this in your Diocese – we need to grow membership!
*** Get the latest news from the National HQ, urgent notices from state Departments and other “need to know now” type of items.
Bulletins from the National Department
|From National Commander||National Board Meeting Minutes||National Magazine - |
The Catholic War Veteran
|Nat'l CDR's Letter about COVID-19|
|Nat'l Dept Guidance for COVID-19||Spring 2020|
|NEW Scholarship Deadlines||Fall 2019|
|National Uniform Changes Memo|
|IRS Form 990 Filing Guidance from Nat'l HQ|
- Mailing Address: Catholic War Veterans of the USA, Inc., 237-20 92nd Rd, Bellerose, NY 11426
- Hours of operation: 9am-4pm EST, Mon – Fri
- Phone number: 703-549-3622
- Nat’l HQ email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Membership questions, Post locations, etc
Would you like to join us in our mission of serving all veterans “For God, For Country, For Home” ? Click HERE to go to the Application page.
- You can print out an Application to join the CWV and Auxiliary.
- Or you can fill out the Online Application
- Click HERE to pay your dues online – current members can renew here also!